How to register your Institution / Organisation and submit information for publication on the IAU HESD portal, and how to update the information published?
IAU Member institutions and organisations can register and showcase their Higher Education and Research for Sustainable Development (HESD) initiatives on the portal by contacting the IAU HESD team or filling out the online form available here.
Kindly make sure that you will out all the required fields and provide a link for further information (please fill out the form in English, further links can lead to pages in other languages).
Data processing: what?
The data published on the portal includes:
- HESD News, related to our Members, Partners…
- Actions and Events related to HESD
- HESD References and Tools
Data processing: when and how?
- The data collected is subject to editing by the IAU HESD team;
- Pages are created following the portal style sheet and published online;
- Once the information is added to the portal, the institutions / organisations concerned are notified by email. Changes or updates to the information published may be requested at any time;