IAU Survey on HESD
News / Actualités
IAU Survey on HESD
"IAU is advocating recognition and strengthening of the role higher education plays in the overall process of achieving sustainable development. IAU facilitates the dissemination of knowledge and best practices and encourages higher education institutions to take responsibility in this policy area." Help us in one of our key action areas and answer the HESD questionnaire.
To take the Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/hesdsurvey
IAU is pleased to fulfil its mission even better and therefore would like to invite you to take part in this survey. The purpose of this survey is to connect with IAU Members and research what their approaches are to sustainable development and how as an association IAU can engage, exchange and enhance such initiatives. The outcomes of the survey:
- have been summarized and reported on (preliminary results) at UNESCO at a GAP Partner Networks meeting, that took place in Paris in July 2016;
- will be presented at the IAU 15th General Conference in Bangkok in November;
- will help identify new information to be published on the IAU portal on HESD.
Responsible for the survey:
- Hilligje van't Land (Director Membership and Programme Development)
- Frédérique Herzog (Programme Officer)
The survey was developped thanks to Stefanie Mallow (Intern Higher Education Initiatives).
You are warmly invited to take this survey and contribute with your answers to the work IAU develops for you in the field of sustainable development. The questionnaire will take about 20 minutes to complete, you can stop the survey at any time and resume it later.
We thank all those who replied by July 3rd and September 10th (first and second deadlines for taking part). The initial results have been compiled and will be updated until the end of October. The initial results are available by clicking here.
Next deadline is 10 October 2016. Thank you for your contribution.
For further questions, please write to f.herzog[@]iau-aiu.net and h.vantland[@]iau-aiu.net