Tweets by IAU_HESD
Where to start? Many great initiatives and resources for educators, students and engaged citizens are already out there. Here are some the IAU HESD team put together (September 2020):
- AASHE (The Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education) put together this 'checklist' titled "Beyond Doom and Gloom: Climate Solutions" with concrete steps to take climate action and further links: https://www.aashe.org/Climate-Solutions/ .
- AASHE and HEASC also look for Sustainability Policy Partners: https://www.aashe.org/partners/heasc/initiatives/beyond-doom-and-gloom-e...
- UNEP Growing Green Jobs: https://www.unenvironment.org/explore-topics/education-environment/what-...
- Sustainability Improves Student Learning (SISL): https://serc.carleton.edu/sisl/index.html
- Sustainability Education and Economic Development (SEED): https://theseedcenter.org/
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdinaction/hesi
- Change the Chamber (youth led Campaign): ChangeTheChamber.org
- US Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development: https://uspartnership.org/
- FEE (Foundation for Environmental Education): https://www.fee.global/
More sources of information on SDGs and Climate Action:
- IPCC (International Panel on Climate Change): https://www.ipcc.ch/
Please note: IAU is not responsible for the content on partner sites.
of Universities (IAU)
1, rue Miollis
75732 Paris Cedex 15
T. +33 1 45 68 48 00
INGO with UNESCO Associate Status / ECOSOC Consutative Status