University of Caldas from Colombia (HESD Cluster satellite for SDG3) has organized a Cycle of Conferences on Approaches in Agricultural Research between March and May 2020.
The Cycle of Conferences on Approaches and Trends in Agricultural Research and the Research Seminars of the Doctorate in Agricultural Sciences of the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences have started with a first session "The University and the Sustainable Development Goals - SDGs".
Other sessions :
- Research projects at INIAP in Molecular Genetics applied to the valorisation of strategic genetic resources
- Avocado production processes in the main producing countries
- BioTropical Horticulture: Integrated Production of Vegetables from seed to plate
- Role of agricultural landscape structure in bat conservation in vineyard systems in central Chile
- Biotic and abiotic aspects of avocado growth and development
- Resistance mechanisms in plants: new molecular approaches for their study
- Study of plant-pathogen interactions to develop strategies against abiotic and biotic stresses
Sessions were opened to undergraduate and graduate students, professors, research groups and the external public