chool of Agriculture, as one of the departments of Shiraz University, was established in 1955. From 1961, this school transferred to a new location, Bajgah. At the moment, it has 12 active departments with different fields of study & different research centers. The faculty library, in 1962, with nearly 2000 volumes began its activity. At the present time, it has 10713 Persian volumes & 16097 Latin volumes.