University well-being is the set of services, programs and activities aimed at contributing to the improvement of the quality of life and the integral formation of the members of the Lasallian University Corporation based on their physical, psychological, affective, spiritual, social and cultural development.
1. Human Management: The Human Management process, within the Lasallian University Corporation, seeks to ensure the integrity and efficiency of human talent in terms of mission, vision and institutional objectives, to strengthen the levels of quality, competence and effectiveness of its staff, supported by the competency-based management model and the comprehensive performance evaluation system, which is a permanent challenge for excellence and competitiveness, as fundamental pillars of quality management.
2. Sports and Culture: It strengthens the practice of recreational, formative and competitive sports as part of the integral development of the human being, promoting a sports culture in the educational community.
3. University's Pastoral Ministry: It allows the articulation of academic life with religious and moral principles through spiritual growth activities.
4. Health: Provides basic health care, implements actions to promote healthy habits and develops strategies to prevent disease.
5. Psychology: It offers programs of prevention, promotion and intervention in mental and emotional health, seeking to contribute to the improvement of quality of life and personal, academic, work and social performance.